Aerial Direct’s Hosted Solution is a complete communications service for your business providing fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
How does Hosted work?
The Aerial Direct Hosted Telephone System sits in the cloud rather than in your office, and calls are made and received over a broadband connection to the Gamma network. From there they are routed to the normal phone network and mobile devices.
The easy-to-use web portal and administrator interface gives you a convenient dashboard to access the comprehensive array of inclusive and bolt-on features such as call history, recorded calls and call routing options. Our Hosted System is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together.
- No capital outlay
- Free upgrades and immediate implementation of new features
- Make changes, moves and additions instantly
- Free calls to local UK 01/02/03 numbers and UK mobiles
- Manage your own calls and facilities
- Great voice quality
- Save money
- Disaster Recovery as standard
- Let’s your staff work flexibly from wherever they want
Aerial Direct’s Hosted Solution is delivered as an end-to-end solution, providing everything from handsets to access to the core network.
- Ideal for home and flexible working
Working from home or staff that need to work from multiple locations, the Aerial Direct Hosted Solution is the perfect solution, making mobile working truly flexible.
- It’s fully featured and future proof – with new features installed instantly
With our Hosted Solution you get access to new features, upgrades and optional integrations with third-party applications as soon as they are developed and released.
- Smarter working to help save you money
We have competitive on-net rates over a business grade network helping to save money and improve interoperability between your mobiles and your fixed line telephones.
- An end-to-end solution
We can save you time and hassle by supplying you with everything from handset to core network access, training and support.
- Multi-site deployment through only one system
The perfect solution if you have multiple locations and flexible working. You only need to buy one system.
- Highly reliable on-boarding and support
Aerial Direct’s UK-based Customer Services offer you complete on-boarding support including installation, training, number porting and provisioning as standard, with optional ongoing technical support and hardware maintenance